Dipoles, Dipoles and other fun. Here you go. i apologize for doing another best of episode but my job has really kept me jumping this month. Next time we will talk about the Belton Hamfest and other things. This is a 2 hour episode and I will get you a new show next time. Music be the usual suspects

Enjoy

Share and Enjoy:DiggStumbleUpondel.icio.usFacebookTwitteremailFriendFeedIdenti.caLinkedInPing.fm

Welcome to the latest Weekender edition of Linux in the Ham Shack. This is the 17th installment, episode 252. In this episode, we talk about interesting contests coming up, like the Oceania DX Contest, Worked All Germany and more. We also talk about upcoming special event stations, JOTA, open source conferences like OLF and more. We also give you challenges to keep you on your toes, Linux distributions to get familiar with and some great hedonistic topics like food, beer and liquor. Thank you for listening and hope you have a great couple of weekends upcoming!

73 de The LHS Crew

Welcome to the latest Weekender edition of Linux in the Ham Shack. This is the 17th installment, episode 252. In this episode, we talk about interesting contests coming up, like the Oceania DX Contest, Worked All Germany and more. We also talk about upcoming special event stations, JOTA, open source conferences like OLF and more. We also give you challenges to keep you on your toes, Linux distributions to get familiar with and some great hedonistic topics like food, beer and liquor. Thank you for listening and hope you have a great couple of weekends upcoming!

73 de The LHS Crew

Welcome to the latest installment of Linux in the Ham Shack. You've tuned into Episode 251 in which we take on topics from ARRL elections to the latest hurricane heading for the Florida panhandle to expanded privileges at 50MHz for IARU Region 1. We also look at Microsoft's Infer.NET open AI framework, the latest Ansible, changes to FT8Call and much more. Thank you for listening!

73 de The LHS Crew

Welcome to the latest installment of Linux in the Ham Shack. You've tuned into Episode 251 in which we take on topics from ARRL elections to the latest hurricane heading for the Florida panhandle to expanded privileges at 50MHz for IARU Region 1. We also look at Microsoft's Infer.NET open AI framework, the latest Ansible, changes to FT8Call and much more. Thank you for listening!

73 de The LHS Crew